The Odd Wife


Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Odd's Side Note...

EH wrote his post last night and saved it to a disk so I could upload it this morning. I was so pleased to be praised by him that I couldn't resist rewarding him.

It started as a sort of game. Him sitting on the couch in boxer shorts and a t-shirt. Me tugging the shorts to the side to give little licks. When he became a bit firmer, I smiled and said "See? It still works!"

Which led to an extended session of him reclining on the couch while I used mouth and hands to please. When it felt like he was getting close, I yanked off my top and my bra and lustily finished him off pressed against and between my breasts.

It was a minute or two before he spoke, but when he did his words were music to my ears. "You. Are. Amazing."

So are you, babe...so are you.

Posted by Red :: 8:13 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com