The Odd Wife


Wednesday, December 15, 2004

You've Lost That Loving Feeling

Depression has set in.

I've been combing the web for information on the effects of EH's medication and sex drive side affects...and it's looking very, very bad.

Not only is this medication the #1 prescription associated with loss of sex drive - but he can not stop taking it. And all possible alternatives contain the same basic chemical ingredients and will not solve the problem.

Shit...

EH seems to want to make love for the sake of making love - but it's just plainly obvious that his heart is not in it. And I end up feeling unwanted.

My sex life is over at 31? Are you fucking kidding me? Ah...the fates do love to toy with me.

I know there is much to be grateful for. EH is kind to me, a good father...and I love him very much. And I am very attracted to him. And, I'm supposed to give up sex with him.

Well. What now?

Posted by Red :: 4:33 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com