The Odd Wife


Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Spare the Sex, Spoil the Child...

Here's a nutty, vaguely interesting Proverb Generator for you to play with. Don't expect miracles.

Speaking of sparing the sex...(we were speaking about that, weren't we?)...I am once again falling, falling, falling into pout mode. Yep...no sex. The medication is still affecting EH too much and frankly, I'm just frustrated.

I can't help feeling down and neglected.
I know it's not his fault. But...still...

I'm sad about it.

I mean, give me a break - I'm a sex addict, what did you expect? I want to be understanding and supportive, I really do. But, let's face it, I'm not. I'm grumpy. I feel deprived. And he's not exactly being his usual charming self lately. In fact, he's kind of getting on my nerves at the moment. I don't know if it's the sex-deprived bitch talking or if he truly is being irritating, but it's just not good.

Whatever.

Posted by Red :: 2:38 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com