The Odd Wife


Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Whew!

So, last night was...well, oddly lovely.

I worked late, moving my stuff from my itty-bitty newbie cubicle to my great big spacious window seat cube. SG was just not feeling well and it showed. We went home and let her relax while we confronted our landlady on the mold issue.

She was higher than a kite. Whatever meds this old woman is on - they're fun ones. She had no idea where she was. She told us to do whatever we had to to take care of the problem. We took photos - just in case... All in all, some progress was made. We cut up and ripped out the carpet in the mold space and washed it down again.

The rest of the night...watching tv, eating crockpot beef stew, playing with my Sims2 game...all mundane stuff somehow felt like a date with my husband. The hugs when we passed, the smiles, the affection...he made it all fun.

I commented that my period was over and he said we should celebrate. And so we did...so we did...

Yum....

A hot shower in a candlelit bathroom. Soapy cuddling. Wet. Hot. Slippery. Tasty...

Moving into the bedroom with a sense of urgency (damned too tall EH!) and for the first time since the sex-seizure...complete and total success! Two very satisfied and still shower-wet people cuddling up and drifting to sleep.

Perfection.

On a downer note, SG is home sick today. EH stayed home with her. We're plying her with flu meds and keeping her in bed. I hope she kicks this thing today.

Posted by Red :: 10:29 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com