The Odd Wife


Friday, December 17, 2004

Odd Things

Okay, okay, okay! Geeez! I had no idea some of you were so dependent on the Odd News I post! I just went through 12 emails asking where it was today! Whew!

Let me pacify you before babbling...

Not really a good adoption alternative. This is just really disturbing.

Holy crap. Don't fuck with The Palm Beach sheriff.


...As opposed to actually stepping in and preventing or breaking up violence between students, teachers will now be capturing the moments for the yearbook. Pathetic.

The big, brave Colombian Police.

Go for a spin in the apartment?

I know exactly how he feels...


Posted by Red :: 5:26 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com