The Odd Wife


Friday, December 17, 2004

So close to lovely

Last night, either in an effort to appease me or from genuine interest, EH and I started fooling around in the shower. The abrupt end to the hot water sent us to the bedroom where we began to make love. It was beautiful and lovely...

Until, of course, I had to ruin it.

He was over me, inside me, when it happened. He went rigid and froze while looking down at me. It seemed his face froze as well. I panicked. I shrieked and started yelling, "What's wrong? What's wrong?!" I was shaking from head to toe, my heart thudding in my chest and my mind screaming "No!!!"

Well, after about 10 seconds, EH collapsed and started laughing.

As it turns out, he had just reached the "magic moment". It was nice until I began screaming at him. Poor EH.

Anyway, there may be hope. Both of us obviously have some recovering to do. Clearly I'm still a nervous wreck over it too.

Posted by Red :: 11:06 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com