The Odd Wife


Monday, December 20, 2004

Bah Humbug...

And all that jazz.

The weekend was a brightly colored blur filled with glimpses of lights, parades, shopping and decorating. I barely recall it. A co-worker asked if I had a nice weekend was this morning (they're always waiting to hear what freakish thing occured on my weekend) and I actually had to pause and think about whether or not it was a nice weekend.

As it turns out...it was. What a relief.

Friday night we went shopping straight from work. We shopped until midnight and crawled home to collapse. Saturday, we shopped some more for the day and then joined our friends to watch the annual Winterfest boat parade go down the intercoastal waterway. It's so beautiful and such a lovely tradition in these tropical parts. After, we drove past a pretty house lit for the season and finally crawled home to again collapse in bed. Sunday, I dragged my computer to M's house so she could "fix" it. I had received an early gift of The Sims 2 and it was just not working right. After 2 hours, my genius of a best friend had it singing and I returned home to grab my family, drop SG off at her friends and EH and I AGAIN went shopping. We're not overshopping, we just have no clue what to buy. Finally we returned home and collapsed for a 3rd night in a row.

And guess what...tonight...MORE FUCKING SHOPPING. I can't help it. I was so unprepared this year :(

Christmas means chaos.

Over the weekend, EH was so lovey. Yesterday he was very hands-on affectionate and I was over the moon for him. And yes, we did make the attempts for sex a few times...each time, I freaked out again and we had to stop. Damn. EH did do a few very special, very sexy favors for me though and all I can say is Ha-chachacha!!! Whew....

I'm a lucky girl. It doesn't always seem like it, but I am.


Posted by Red :: 10:19 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com