The Odd Wife


Friday, November 12, 2004

Threesome anyone?

So...I've been mulling over a thought lately and wanted to put it to you...

My husband is an avid writer and has a wicked sense of humor. He's also an experienced blogger, although his current blog is long dormant. He's aware of this blog and we got to talking about it...

What would YOU, dear reader, think about a threesome? You, the reader, plus hubby and I? In other words, what do you think about Hubby becoming a contributer? I think it could be very entertaining. My own posts would remain the same as ever - only you would have the benefit of both sides to every story from time to time.

So...what do you think?

Posted by Red :: 3:59 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com