The Odd Wife


Friday, November 12, 2004

Woo-hoo Weekend!

I live for weekends. I wait all week in anticipation of that lovely feeling I get in the pit of my stomach on a Friday around 5:30 pm...especially during fall.

Tomorrow our daughter has cheerleading pre-competition practice from 3 pm - 8 pm. I plan to take a billion photos of her in the morning before we have to turn in her uniform - but then I was thinking about spreading out a blanket on the field a short distance from her practice and having a lovely romantic picnic with Hubby. A couple sandwiches, some sodas, conversation...then after, quiet reading together.

And of course, I'm hoping to get lucky this weekend...

Posted by Red :: 3:44 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com