The Odd Wife


Monday, February 07, 2005

The Fates

Wow, busy blog weekend!

Thank you to all the people who either emailed or commented on my recent posts. Every one of you made an impression on me.

One commenter asked me a question and I have responded in that same post's comments. But I wanted to say that I appreciated the question. I'm always open to questions that are challenging.

SuperBowl Sunday was quiet for us...for a change! EH's best buddy had left a message, but we could never reach him back. I felt for EH being stuck with girls for the game, so I did what I could to make it fun. I made buffalo chicken tenders, sweet & sour meatballs, nachos, little football cakes, beer, fried mozzarella and chicken quesadilla wraps. It seemed like a good idea at the time...but just writing that this morning makes my stomach turn. Every so often, during the game, I would flash EH and yell "wardrobe malfunction!"

I also kept trying to bet him. I bet him 15 minutes of oral fun on the coin toss...and I won. Then I bet a 15 minute back massage on the first team to score...and I won. And then EH refused to bet anymore. Sore loser. Sheesh.

There is a story in the news that I have been following for about a week. This morning, a local radio station released the results of a polygraph exam and the story was proven to be "overwhelmingly truthful".

If this story doesn't make you think about fates and destiny...I don't know what will.


Posted by Red :: 9:07 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com