The Odd Wife


Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The Last 20 Search Engine Queries...

Occasionally, a reader gets to this site through a search engine query. Some of these have become downright amusing to me...

Let's recap, shall we?

Google: odd wife blog blogspot - - - simple enough.

Google: sheik mohammed al fassi - - - a little odd, but I did a post about him once.

Google: wife's butt - - - for the romantic

Google: "Scenic route to joy" --- a site linked to/from mine

Yahoo: boynton beach bereavement club --- my feature film debut!

Yahoo: "abnormally high sex drive" --- Yeah, this one makes sense. LOL.

Altavista: 10 --- might want to narrow that search down a bit, but this is flattering!

MSN Search: stupid wife sex --- I take exception to this!

Yahoo: odd sex --- I wish I could take exception to this.

Yahoo: wife sex --- Has he tried just asking her?

Yahoo: 40's wife fucking --- I have no idea on this one. I'm in my early 30's!

Google: satan hotpocket --- LOL - this one cracks me up. If you don't know it, I'm not explaining it. The mystery is much more entertaining.

Google: tommy bahama stroke of midnight --- Hmmmm....

Google: Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116 --- LOL, same explanation as for "Satan hotpocket". This one makes perfect sense to me.

Posted by Red :: 1:18 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com