The Odd Wife


Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Tonight...

EH just called me at work. The sound of his voice is an experience in itself. His voice deep and smooth makes me think of warm chocolate.

Tonight, I want to give myself wholely to my husband.

I want to feel the heat from his skin against me.
I want to feel the roughness from his cheek against my face.
I want to bury my face between his neck and shoulder and breathe his scent.
I want to feel my fingers lost in his hair.
I want to take and hold him in my mouth.
I want to circle my fingers around the length of him.
I want to feel that first sweet thrill of him penetrating me.
I want to break a sweat in a chilly room.
I want to touch, kiss, lick, caress, fondle, suck...
I want to be touched, kissed, licked, caressed, fondled, sucked...
I want to feel his mouth against mine.

I want him to let me...but I will understand if he is tired or busy or not feeling in the mood.

Because I love him intensely. And if he allows, I will love him intensely tonight...


Posted by Red :: 5:00 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com