The Odd Wife


Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Complaint Withdrawn

I officially withdraw my complaint regarding TEH's lack of initiation in the sex area. All I can say now with regards to that issue is "Hubba hubba, hoo-yah!"

Since Friday, there has been 3 nights of passion. And not anywhere near "old, comfortable married sex" but rather intense, passionate and super sexy encounters.

I concede. My husband, who I whined about being ambivalent has more than shown me he's a dynamo.

Last night, for the first real, unprovoked time ever in our marriage, he asked. He showered (alone) and came to bed sans clothing. He was playful at first. Teasing and amusing. I wasn't sure if he was suggesting something or just being cute - and then he made it perfectly clear. I asked if he was trying to ask me to do something and he responded, "No. I am telling you...(insert laugh here)...blow me!"

Say no more. Say no more.

I was thrilled to oblige. I licked, I sucked, I rubbed, I gave it 100% of my effort. Looking up at him, his eyes were dark and full of an intensity that still makes me shiver. Watching him watch me, seeing his eyes, watching his body writhe and move, his clenched hands, his breathing changing paces - is it any wonder I love doing this so much?

When it seemed he was growing close, I paused to ask how he wanted to finish. He could have anything he wanted. I would be more than happy to suck him to a fantastic finish. He wanted to finish with me, so I ripped off my camisole and boxers like they were on fire and was on him.

I was dazzled. To lie there after and just be close to a man I love so deeply, a man I am lucky enough to be married to - a man who still evokes the darkest passions in me...

There just are not words. I am completely captivated by a man I've been married to for nearly 10 years. And every indication is that he feels the same.

With regards to TEH's earlier post about the commercial - that woman can keep her trip to Italy and her diamond jewelry and he devotion shouting partner...I am completely sated with what I have.

For me, the romance is in the billions of laughs we share over something our daughter says or does. In the private jokes we share that no one else gets but us. In the moments he has held me in his arms while I cried rivers over some tragedy or another. The romance is in the way he sneaks up behind me when I do dishes to cop a feel. In the morning cuddling. In the pride we both feel. In his eyes when we make love. I have no need of flowers, jewelry or grand gestures - I am a woman who has it all...

...and is never going to let it go!

Posted by Red :: 1:55 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com