The Odd Wife


Monday, November 08, 2004

The Good Wife's ass

I'm a big fan of The Good Wife and something struck me as ironic.

On her blog, there is a profile picture of her ass with a butterfly tattoo. Now, I have no idea if this is really her ass or not (and if it is, Bravo Good Wife! Bravo! - but the weird thing is that she's wearing my tattoo.

In February of this year, long before I was part of the blog world, I got a "wild hair" and decided to get a butterfly tattooed on my lower back - exactly where her's is. I was really picky about the butterfly's design and spent hours with the artist to get the design exactly as I wanted it to appear. With the exception of the swallow tail, these butterflies are nearly identical.

Next, I was especially picky about color. I wanted a LOT of color in hues of pink and yellow and lavender...exactly as her tattoo appears. The coloring is incredibly close.

What I'm saying is that her ass is sporting my almost-exact tattoo...albeit, I wish my ass was that perfect...



Update: To see my tattoo, you can read this post.

Credit for the above ass goes to The Good Wife

Posted by Red :: 1:32 PM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com