The Odd Wife


Monday, November 08, 2004

Why Dave Barry Sucks...

So, I did the Herald Hunt yesterday and all I can say is Dave Barry SUCKS!

For the second time in about 7 years, me and my team solved the damned-near impossible hunt. Only to find that so did about 1200 other people - all of whom solved it about 40 seconds faster than we did.

I'm proud to have solved it, it was a hoot.

The weekend was busy and tiring. Even with an overnight sitter for Saturday night, we only had comfortable "married" sex - which is fine by me!

This morning while carpooling to work with Hubby, we were discussing something on the radio that was related to sex and I commented "Wait until I hit my sexual peak in about 7 years." Hubby did a double take. That can't be good...

I admit my drive is a healthy high...but I don't think unreasonably so! I think we currently average 2 times a week. Now, I think 3 would be super, but I don't need more than that (unless it's a special occasion!)

Am I out of line here? You always hear the "studies" saying 2.5 times per week is a healthy average for married couples. (I always wondered about the .5 - is that coitus interuptus?) And I currently enjoy it 2 - 2.5 times per week. Why does Hubby have to make me feel like that's over and above? Hubby said, "You won't appreciate this, but it's only because I am in top peak physical condition that I can keep up with you". Yowza. Talk about a back-handed compliment.

So...is it me? Is it unusual for a married woman to have this kind of drive?

Posted by Red :: 8:46 AM :: |
---------------------------------------
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Free Counter
Web Site Counter Take the MIT Weblog Survey Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com